- When the component below is shown in Jira the siblings and children are now sorted, assignee is shown if set and
the issue shown/selected are highlighted with a frame in the siblings section.
- custom issue export functionality now logs warnings if there are problems with the config - If you try to set up a config you will get feedback in the console if the config is not an array or not a valig JSON.
- License logic for Menu bar in jira enhancements to support different licenses. This can be configured in a config and clicking the orange field gets you to a page with more information.
- Persistance of report configuration are optimized.
- Issue fields are added to issue details view and the issues are sorted in the same way as in issue details views in other parts of Scope360°.
- Left issuebar made more bold so it is clearer where one issue starts and another ends.
- Statuscategory coloring is now more solid, including in Links - Sometimes issues appeared black in Links or status appeared without color.
- Uses of browser storage is moved one step away from using synced storage in the browser. This is a preparation to move all caching functionality to browsers local storage and session storage.
- Refactorings and improvements of the code base.